Thursday, February 14, 2008

Help!


Is it the Arctic, or my backyard? That is debatable today. Bryson hates the snow if you can't tell. Our snow just started to melt and then we were hit with a big storm! It started snowing yesterday about 3pm and still hasn't stopped. We got over 1 foot in 1 night and had 60+ mile per hour winds. The snow in my backyard goes half way up my thigh in some places and I still had a couple more inches of snow between me and the ground. Despite all that, school wasn't canceled. Bryant took Ashelynn in the truck because I would not have made it in the van. If it wasn't Valentines day I would have kept her home. She was in charge of bringing the cookies for the party and was very concerned about getting to school. Utah has it just as bad as we do I've heard.


Here are a couple of pictures of the yard before we walked through it.


7 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow- we got it too, but not THAT bad. I'm not jealous. Snow is not my favorite, I'd be crying like Bryson too!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

holy cow!! thankfully, we only get a little snow that will stick around for a week...just enough to sled on and if we are lucky enough to build a snowman...however, this year it only snowed one day (the day after the little dude was born)...and it melted away=0(

Shaun & April said...

I side with Bryson. Notice my blog lately. I have a renewed hate for the snow.

Amy said...

I feel ya! I remember having an Easter egg hunt in that snow years ago...and that's when Easter was in April!!!

Whitnee said...

Another reason not to live in green river! We'll come visit you when that white stuff is gone. I'm trying to get our insurance office to get contracted in WY so I can come sell up there and visit y'all. I haven't been up there for a while. It's nice to see bryson doesn't fall far from the tree! Love ya B! We are blessing Kingston on the 30th of March so if you want to come, you're more than welcome.

Cam and Chelle said...

Wow! Look at all that awful snow! We're hoping to come through there next week! Maybe we can do lunch! I'll call you!

Kimberli said...

Whoa... it looks freezing! They would have cancelled snow in Omaha for sure!

Its fun to get an update on your family. Sounds like you guys are doing well.