Monday, October 13, 2008

Early Winter?

We had an early winter storm this weekend. It turned very cold Thursday night and Friday morning there was 6 inches of snow. Then the winds picked up and blew it away and continued to blow hard for the next 2 days accompanied by a blizzard on Saturday. Sunday it was still snowing, but stopped early in the day. Hopefully the snow will be gone by Wednesday so we can dig up our garden and cut down all of our frozen flowers! Why did winter have to come so early? I hope it was a one time thing and that the warmer weekend coming will be the normal again.


My sister and her family had to leave Houston at the end of September to evacuate for a hurricane. They stayed with my mom and dad for about 3 weeks. While they were in UT, my sister and her kids came up to visit us. It was really fun to have them visit. Angie was doing some yoga while she was here and Bryson and her oldest decided to join her. I love this picture. Its very cute!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Pretty snow. I heard you got some. We didnt get any. Orem did a little, Pleasant Grove a little-up north alot. Looks like you were having a good time with Angie and the boys.

Kimberli said...

BBBBBBBRRRRR!

By the way, I loved the fall leaves pics.

Jackie said...

Lucky! I'd kill to get snow all the way down here!

That picture is so cute!

Amy said...

I love that your last post went from leaves to snow in this post! Only in GR! Oddly enough, I miss that!

Danielle said...

I am so not ready for snow. Ewww. But, I am looking forward to skiing!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

snow, huh?? eek!!

how ya feeling and where are the belly shots?