Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Update Nov. to Jan.

It seems that life is constantly speeding up! I can't keep up with anything anymore. November brought more sickness to the kids, mostly Caringtyn. She can't shake the ear infections. She may need tubes. We'll find out next week. She has had an ear infection everymonth since October. Poor little gal! She is a strong baby though because she stays happy, mostly, despite the ear trouble!
Anyway, in Nov. we had Thanksgiving with Bryant's family. It was a fun time with lots of family and LOTS of food!

December went by so very fast I didn't get a Christmas letter out! I've been really good about it the last couple years, but not this one! Oh well! Hopefully I'll get one out soon. We did a ton of Christmas decorations like always; but its the last year we do all those lights on our house. Bryant slipped and fell off the roof right above the garage. He was ok, but pretty bruised. So enjoy the picture. The house won't ever look like that again!

Bryson turned 4 and had a fun bowling party. He gets very serious about his game. Over thanksgiving we went bowling with Bryant's family and Bryson beat all the kids 13 and under. Ever since then he takes it very seriously!



Santa stopped by our house too! Ashelynn and Bryson were amazed and Caringtyn cried when she looked at him. Something about that man makes little babies cry! :)



Ashelynn also had a piano recital and played very well. I was lucky enough to play a duet with her on "Joy To The World" It was really fun.

After Bryson's birthday we went to UT to spend Christmas with my family. They had a birthday party for Bryson also.



On Christmas eve Caringtyn started to walk a little. What a way to start her first Christmas! She can take about 10 steps on her own! Christmas was very fun and the kids got a Wii from Santa which we have all enjoyed! Bryant took Ashelynn skiing again and she did well. It was fun to be able to stay with my family for a week. We missed having my sister and her family there.


January has been a whirl wind too! Stake standards night practices have started and I am in charge of it all. I've been working on it since Oct. I finished the script just in time and got all the music in order. Just before we started practices, I was also called to be the primary president in my ward. I'm so blessed to have good councilors and secretary who are keeping the primary together right now! I feel overwhelmed to say the least! Standards Night is March 17th, so I hope to be sane by then! Caringtyn is sick again right now. Bryson got a bad cold and in her it turned into a respiratory infection. She was much sicker than I realized, so I feel bad! Ashelynn is just starting to cough now, so it continues!

I got to visit my sister and her family in Houston this month too. It was so fun to see her and her family. It was nice to get a little warmer weather too. She lives in a great area and has so much shopping I am jealous! We got to go to NASA too. It was awesome. I wish Ashelynn and Bryson could have seen it. They would have loved it. It was such a nice visit and nice to get away. I also got to see Cameron and Michelle because they live in Houston right now too!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Your family is adorable! I really miss you!

Rachel said...

Wow! Congratulations on the new calling! The kids are getting so big- I'm sorry Carringtyn has been so sick though, poor baby! I hope the warmer weather will bring healthy kids!

Holly said...

Great pictures and stories. Loved it all. Kids are so cute.

Paula said...

Miss you all. Cute pictures. Two weeks!!!!!!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Cute family, cute Carringtyn, and I love your car cake!

Atlas Equipments said...

Well I really enjoyed studying it. This article offered by you is very useful for correct planning.

- Bitumen Sprayer | Mini Bitumen Sprayer | Mini Concrete Mixer