Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Fun Tag


My cousin did this on her blog and I thought it was fun! Consider it a tag and do it for your hubby or significant other!

What is your husband's name?
Bryant

How long have you been married? 10 and a half years

How long did you date? About 6 months

How much older or younger is he than you? 3 years older


What eats more sweets? Definitely me by a long shot. He does love Ice cream and cookies though.

Who said "I love you" first? Me.

Who is taller? He is about 8 inches taller than me

Who can sing the best? I can, but despite what he thinks, he can also sing.

Who is smarter? We each have our own things we are smater at!

Who pays the bills? Its me. I tried to pass it off to him, but I still end up doing it.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

Who mows the lawn? We both do, but I think I mowed it more this summer than he did.

Who cooks dinner? Me. He does make some mac and cheese and sandwhiches. He does the grilling.

Who drives? Bryant. I like to sleep if I can! A nap is welcome anytime!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Oooh, that's a tough one. Usually me, but he does also.

Who kissed who first? He stole a kiss on our first date!

Who asked who out first? I called him up before I knew him because my aunt gave me his number and said to invite him over to meet me and my roommates.

2 comments:

Cam and Chelle said...

Cute! I love baby stories about your kids! I just saw you tagged me, so I'll get on it asap!!

Danielle said...

I remember your wedding day perfectly*. You were a beautiful bride.

*Most of the day was probably spent with Stephen and Jordie goofing off. Hey, we were 12!