Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4th of July

Here are a few pictures that I took during the 4th of July weekend. I didn't get very many taken because I was constantly chasing Bryson around a camp ground during Bryant's family reunion. The pics are when all the cousins were playing games and doing crafts. Bryant's cousin's wife, Whitnee took tons of pictures, so I hope she emails me some! Hint Hint . . .







Over the weekend Ashelynn learned how to ride a 2-wheeler. And who taught her? Her 8 year old cousin Rylee. Yeah Rylee and Ashelynn! Thanks!



7 comments:

Amy said...

Holy COW! You blogged a ton! I am loving all the pictures especially the one of Ash in the meadow. Beautiful! You are adorable and I am glad you are having a great summer.

Rachel said...

Wow! Lots of updates! I'm glad you are having a fun summer. It was so good to see you a little bit while you were here. It was also fun to let Kamryn, Addy, and Ashelynn play together. Yesterday Brevyn asked, "Where's Bryson?"

Danielle said...

I'm glad to see that ya'll are alive. I was quite worried. It looks like you're having a fun summer. The kids are too cute.

Brooke said...

You have awesome pics from the wedding! How fun!

Holly said...

Love the pictures. I also liked BYU on Bryson. Ashelynn I like the rainbow on your face and that you can ride a two wheeler. So cool. I love your blog.

Jackie said...

You're alive!!!!

Glad you've had a great summer!!

Whitnee said...

Okay, I get the hint!! Send me your email and I will get you some pics. I got some really great ones!!